Friday, May 15, 2015
Top Ten Reasons We'll Miss David Letterman
10) When will we ever get the chance to see Tom Hanks again?
9) If I want to have any fun anymore, I'm going to have to throw a bowling ball off the top of the Ed Sullivan Theater.
8) Aging Baby Boomers no longer able to reassure themselves with "Gee at least I'm holding up lots better than Dave."
7) Even as lame as they've been in recent years, Letterman Top Ten Lists way funnier than crap like this.
6) Hate to think of impeccably tailored Letterman sitting around the house in his pajamas playing Candy Crush.
5) Unless Lauren Hutton makes surprise comeback, that's it for gap-toothed celebrities.
4) Nagging fear that as soon as show is over, Paul Shaffer will write vicious tell-all book.
3) Dave's Mom won't be coming to our house with pie anymore.
2) Without daily dose of Dave, Ryan Seacrest will seem hip.
And the No. 1 Reason we'll miss David Letterman,
1) Jimmy Fallon.
And thank you, Dave, for 31 years of hip quirky late night entertainment with its own unique perspective and attitude.
We'll miss you.