It's true. We're already going through the throes of withdrawal.
Without Jon Stewart to help us make sense of politics, society, and international affairs, we are reduced to helpless children wandering in the wilderness. I don't know about you, but for me, these are the:
Top Ten Reasons We'll Miss Jon Stewart
1) Suddenly the world doesn't seem Jewish enough.
2) How can we possibly know we've picked the wrong President without Jon?
3) Without Jon to make Fox News look ridiculous, why they'll .... oh, forget it, they'll still look ridiculous.
4) Where are we going to get our phony news from now? Brian Williams?!
5) I'd like to have seen Donald Trump try to get away with saying "Jon had blood coming out of his eyes!"
6) I never had a Moment of Zen before. I'll never have a Moment of Zen again.
7) Very unlikely we'll see Doris Kearns Goodwin on with Hannibal Buress.
8) Will any one of us ever again be able to spend 30 minutes watching television without being treated at least once to Kim Kardashian's ass?
9) Hoped Jon could explain how Ted Cruz could possibly have been educated at Harvard and Princeton. Now we'll never know.
10) Back to reruns of "King of Queens!"
Well, at least we still have John Oliver, Larry Wilmore, and Stephen Colbert in his new incarnation up and coming. That's somewhat comforting.
But there will never be another Jon Stewart.